The idea started when some of us got talking with some of the KL bears and thought it would be cool to do a KL-SGBear Exchange this year. SG bears would go up to KL for one weekend and they would host us, and they would come down and we would host them.
- Twin sharing – S$ 236.00 per person
- Single Room – S$ 369.00 per person
- 3rd Pax – S$ 205.00 per person
- Return coach Singapore – Kuala Lumpur on Luxury Exclusive class double decker
- 2 Nights Deluxe accommodation inclusive of breakfast at Sheraton Imperial or Hotel Istana or similar
Right now, we have already about 7-8 guys signed up. If we can get 27-28 guys to go, we can have the coach all to ourselves, which will be a lot more fun of course! So please let us know if you'd like to go. If you have any questions about the trip, please also do post them here and we'll get them answered.
Hope to hear from all of you. We're open to suggestions too about better tour packages or things we can do in KL.
Our last impromptu BearProject trip to Taiwan was really great fun and I'm sure this trip will be no different. So look up those schedules and block those dates now!! :)
The road warriors:
- bp + friend
- allnamesused + bf
- relicz + bf