Sorry to inform all that Siloso Beach is 1/2 closed due to their preparations for New Year's Party. Therefore, we will move to Palawan Beach instead! I have sent all of those who are going an email, please check! We will still be meeting at the same time & place, just the destination is changed.
I think the last time we tried to organize a Sentosa outing, it got canceled due to the Pink Picnic, Indignation 2007... Anyways, this time round we're going there for a fabulicious picnic under the sun, amidst the sandy shores, the gentle winds and not forgetting the *gulp* "sights"...
We will be spending the mid-morning till the evening when the sun sets, please feel free to bring along your personal stereos, swimming trunks & costumes, suntan lotions, frisbees... Does anyone have a volleyball???
Oh oh oh and most importantly, we need to hammer out who is going to bring what kind of food for the pot-luck picnic too. Typical examples would be sandwiches, fish fingers, chicken wings, pastries, pies, Kebabs etc. (U get my drift... something light yet sustainable :)
So for those who are confirmed going, I will put their names down and what food they would like to bring. I will need volunteers to help bring drinks, especially those who drives a car. Here are a list of things that I need volunteering:
- Driver/s - Transport for drinks, icebox etc. (1 will do) -> 2xist_Thong
- Picnic mats (Depending on how many will be going, I suppose... 5 mats?) Currently only have 2
- Paper plates/cups/serviettes -> Asimov_22
Asimov_22 & VitalAuto
- Vitalauto & Universek - ???
- Asimov_22 + Rookcub - Otah & Nasi Lemak
- Getafix21 - ???
- 2xist_Thong – Curry Puffs
- Xiaoyao – Guo Tie
- Davdaf + 2 friends - Waffles
- Hanzi + friend - Creampuffs
- Kit_sg - Chicken wings or drums
- Saon6 - ???
- Divineseeker - Homemade Pie
- Otto, Han & Mantou - ???
- TVfan82 - Carrot cake
- Brick - Assorted Dim Sum
- Lightage – Mash Potato
- Guyalvino - Fish Balls
- FireGunz - Fried Rice