Welcome to TheBearProject!
We are a local gay community group where size matters. Our events aim to create a friendly environment where bears, cubs, “G-men” and other stocky and big-sized men – as well as the guys who love them – can hang out, exchange ideas and ming
le.

We have shifted to facebook which makes things easier for us logistically. Please look for us at TheBearProject@Facebook
Add us there and you'll receive all the latest info and events. See you there!

Shout-Outs!

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
~Lynn Lavner

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

くまの攻撃!

Hello to all my dear bears, bears-wannabe, semi-bears, disillusioned-chubs and bear-hungry friends! Hope it has been a good week and all is well with you guys!

Well, the previous event wasn't exactly a deliberately planned one so nothing special happened... except for the gossips and bitching which are the usual staple for the night... *wink* We didn't get cute/beefy/hunky bears joining us no... probably not yet... so you know I'll try my very best to get to them. At least for our next outing how about that?

You know seriously, I think I need to get more feedback. Come drop me an email, sgbearcast@gmail.com for anything! Suggestions, a date (oops), a drink etc. Oh and how about putting up links to your own blogsites or personals? Let me know about them and I can post it as part of my 'Favourite Links'? Just an idea... I guess one of my goal is to develope a certain community, something private yet at least functional. I know I've got friends who has alot of things to say... you know who you are... hahaha...

More information and ideas coming up soon for the next outing! Should be on the next week... If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to share too :)

yours sincerely,
asimov_22

No comments: